It's been a while since I've reported on my current favorite things, so here's a look at what I've been loving this spring.
1) The Great Gatsby Soundtrack: I've been listening to this soundtrack nonstop, especially the orchestral version of Lana Del Rey's hauntingly beautiful song, Young and Beautiful.
2) Essie's California Coral: A perfect pinkish coral that's my new go-to color for summer.
3) The Americans: My TV obsession de jour features suspense, romance, and eighties clothing to boot.
4) Alaska: I just returned from a week long cruise in Alaska with my family where we played with sled dogs on a glacier, watched humpback whales breaching alongside our boat, and took in some truly amazing scenery. As travel destinations go, this one comes highly recommended.
5) Sour Patch Fruits: My current choice for curing those mid-afternoon office blues. Sweet, sour, and way more interesting than regular old sour patch kids (grape! watermelon!) these just may be my new favorite candy.
6) Gap's Bleecker Tank: This slightly oversized, flowy tank is the perfect base for layering on cool summer nights. I bought a white one and went back the very next day to pick up extras in black and pink.