1) Kate Spade Colorblocked Silicone iPhone Case: Not only is this iPhone case cute, but its handy pocket means never misplacing my office ID card again.
2) The Rules of Civility: I devoured this book, set in New York City during the 1930s, during my last vacation and am still thinking about it nearly a month later.
3) Soul-Cycle: I'm officially drinking the Soul-Cycle Kool-Aid. Not only is it a great workout, but it's so much fun that I actually look forward to going to class. And just in case that wasn't enough, there's now also the possibility of this.
4) Well + Good NYC: My new favorite website for finding healthy recipes and tracking the latest fitness trends. I'm especially obsessed with the Refrigerator Look Book section, a peek into the kitchens of some of the most stylish and healthy New Yorkers.
5) Josie Maran Argan Oil: This rich, natural moisturizer has been a miracle worker for my winter-ravaged skin and hair. As an added bonus, the bottle looks nice in my bathroom.