Chocolate, cozy blankets, and colorful keyboards. Here's a look at a few of the things I've been obsessing over this fall.
1) C.Wonder Tablet Keyboard: My adorable new ipad case doubles as a keyboard, which makes it perfect for writing emails and doing work on the go.
2) J.Crew Factory Anytime Dress: I already have this dress in two colors, and I'm considering a third. Enough said.
3) Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls: Little known fact--I have super curly hair. Most of the time, I blow dry it straight, but on time-starved mornings, I love being able to wash and go without having to worry that my hair will turn into a frizzy mess. Since I discovered Miss Jessie's this fall, it's become an important part of my curly hair arsenal.
4) Parenthood: I know I'm about three years late to the Parenthood party, but I started watching over Thanksgiving and I. am. obsessed. If you're not watching yet, start now.
5) Restoration Hardware Faux Fur Throw: I've been coveting this blanket for weeks and I think I'm finally ready to pull the trigger and purchase one for my living room. With matching slippers, natch.
6) Moroccan Poof Ottoman: Footrest, extra seating, side table--this poof does it all. I ordered mine from Overstock in a Black Friday special, and am so pleased with how it looks near sitting next to my couch.
7) Salazon Salted Dark Chocolate: Let's be real here. I've never been the "I just need a square of dark organic chocolate a day to satisfy my sweet tooth" type of girl. Um no. At least not until I found this chocolate bar. Initially an impulse purchase at Whole Foods, it's now a staple in my basket each week. The chocolate is dark but still sweet enough, and the whole thing is generously sprinkled with large flakes of crispy sea salt.